Sponsorship of the Boston Gay Men’s Chorus provides many benefits, including being associated with a beloved and recognized brand for social good and excellence in performing arts. Download a copy of the Corporate Sponsorship brochure.
Sponsor Marketing Visibility:
• 10,000+ mailed to each concert cycle, including acquired lists from Celebrity Series, Huntington, ART, Speakeasy, others.
• 6,000+ opted-in email list sent monthly
• Paid advertising in Boston Globe, Bay Windows, numerous other venues
Sponsor Social Visibility:
• Facebook community growing at 30% per month
• 250,000 monthly (ave.) website hits
• 500,000 YouTube viewers (all videos, all time) – exponential growth
• Active on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
Be in Great Company
• Current Sponsors: Bank of America, JetBlue, Reproductive Science Center
• Previous Sponsors: Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Bell Atlantic, The Gillette Company, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Eastern Bank, Ipswich, Mellon Trust, Macy’s, Manhunt, Wainwright Bank, Out Magazine, NStar, The Phoenix, Deloitte & Touche, Bristol Myers Squibb, Stop & Shop, Yale Appliance, Tufts Health Plan, The Shops at Prudential Center.
Public Support from: Massachusetts Cultural Council, Boston Cultural Council, and previously from National Endowment for the Arts/Recovery.org stimulus
To customize your sponsorship, please email the Executive Director.